An event like this cannot happen without strong volunteer support. Volunteers are needed in many areas, including:
- Race Preparation — Prepare race bags with t-shirts and goodies on the Thursday before the race.
- Race Day Setup — Report early, help set up, and assist with race-day registration.
- Course Marshalls — Direct runners and traffic and along the course.
- Water Station Staff — Hand water to runners at mile mark 2.
- Finish Line — Direct and assist runners at finish line.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email Audrey Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions pertaining to volunteering.